Deploy bedrock-wordpress on a cpanel shared hosting
Here are the simple steps to deploy your bedrock-wordpress project on a cpanel shared hosting.
- Login to your Cpanel. (your-domain.com/cpanel)
- Go to file manager, navigate to public_html & make a new directory.
- Upload all your local bedrock files (including vendor & web/wp directories) to the new directory.
- Edit .env file and change your database values accordingly.
DB_NAME, DB_USER, DB_PASSWORD & DB_HOST
WP_HOME value to http://your-domain.com
- Go to Domains in Cpanel and change document root
your-domain.com — public_html/your-new-directory/web
If you have integrated terminal on your Cpanel, Clone your git repository to your new folder and run composer install then change your domain root directory as the above.
Hope this will be helpful.